Free Desktop Publishing for Not for Profit

You are a Not for Profit organisation or a Charity and you need some professional work done, such as create a new logo, refurbish an existing logo, create a brochure, something that will be downloaded from your site, or sent to a professional printer (I only handle minor webdesign work).

This is expensive and the work of professional designers, which you may not have the funds to pay.

Check my main website
http://www.affordabledesign.pl
where most of my portfolio is now displayed (this blog is no longer updated as of 12/2010)

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/cedricsagne

You will need to sign a contract and make a donation to another charity

The settings on this blog moderate all comments manually. Comment spammers, you're wasting your time.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Redesigning a logo - details

You will need to sign my terms, which basically say you can't sue me and that I can use your name in my portfolio. you'll need to loan at least 25 USD to a development project.

If you already have a logo, I would first want to work without seeing it.
You will need to describe your current logo (NOT send it to me)
You need to tell me what it evokes, which concepts it is related to.

If you do not have a logo, you will need to tell me about your organisation. Values, ideals, customers.
You may suggest a basic idea for the logo, whether it should represent something or not, if yes, what? You may also tell me about which colours you expect.

If you have a clear logo idea and would need it delivered, scan it or take a picture and send it. I will vectorize it (which bascially means draw it again) so that it can be used by whoever does the rest of your material.

No comments: